For hunters who just want to refresh the 7 Basic Rules of Firearm Safety, please complete ALL the modules:
5. 7 Basic Rules of Firearm Safety
Treat every firearm as loaded
Always point a firearm in a safe direction
Only load a firearm when ready to use
Identify your target
Check firing zones
Avoid alcohol and drugs
The cost for each course is $60 – a small price to pay for improved safety.
INSTRUCTIONS – PLEASE READ!
1. First Register and pay online so you can access your course.
2. Then check your emails to receive your access code – this will enable you to access your course at any time.
3. Each time you want to access the course you will need to enter this code on the LOGIN section, top right of the HOME page.
- You will need to complete each required module and pass each quiz before you receive your certificate.
On completion of your course you will then recieve a certificate by email.
You need to be aged 16 or over to obtain a firearms licence.
This course does NOT qualify you to own a firearm.